Now Open for Dine In and Take Out
To insure the health and safety of our guests and staff we have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC and AZDS guidelines.
- All employees are wearing face coverings and are temperature checked at the beginning of every shift.
- We have reduced our seating capacity by 50%
- All tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- All table top condiments that cannot be sanitized have been removed and are available upon request.
- Each table is thoroughly sanitized between each guest.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the restaurant.
- All public spaces are sanitized hourly.
- UV lighting is being deployed throughout the restaurant at the end of every shift.
- We have implemented a new Wait List paging system that will allow guests to wait in their cars to alleviate crowding during busier times.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our very best to serve you during this challenging time.
reopened May 11th
MONDAY - FRIDAY
6:00 am – 2:00 pm
SATURDAY - SUNDAY
7:00 am – 2:30 pm
Send Your Queries
3321 E Queen Creek Rd Suite #101, Gilbert, AZ 85297